Music

If it bleeps, it goes here
jamieboo

Music

Post by jamieboo »

Hello there

I was getting all ready to post this here, as I thought it could be included in the game. But now I see that Pioneer is disentangling itself from all connections with Frontier/Elite. So this might be of no use.
But here it is anyway...

I wrote an orchestral rearrangement of the original Frontier Elite 2 main theme. Here 'tis.

https://soundcloud.com/jamie-treacher/f ... te-2-theme

As I said. Probably not usable anymore. But I hope you like it. :)
jamieboo

Re: Music

Post by jamieboo »

Hello again folks
I heard from someone here on the boards that they would quite like put my track in their music folder for Pioneer.
Please let me know if anyone else likes it and would like to use it, in which case I'll re-enable the download option for this track on my Soundcloud page.
Thanks
Gleedaniel13

Post by Gleedaniel13 »

Hello there

I was getting all ready to post this here, as I thought it could be included in the game. But now I see that Pioneer is disentangling itself from all connections with Frontier/Elite. So this might be of no use.
But here it is anyway...

I wrote an orchestral rearrangement of the original Frontier Elite 2 main theme. Here 'tis.

As I said. Probably not usable anymore. But I hope you like it. :)
Very pleasing to the heart and ears. This is the music I want to be and I really like it. Hope you can make a lot of it soon.
jamieboo

Post by jamieboo »

Thanks very much Gleedaniel13 - glad you enjoyed it!
Vuzz

Post by Vuzz »

jamieboo wrote:Hello again folks
I heard from someone here on the boards that they would quite like put my track in their music folder for Pioneer.
Please let me know if anyone else likes it and would like to use it, in which case I'll re-enable the download option for this track on my Soundcloud page.
Thanks
Hi , i'm very interesting put this one in Genesia music's folder , this version is alway used Elite content . and your splendid version of elite theme was a good upgrade of the general ambiance .
jamieboo

Post by jamieboo »

Hi Vuzz

Sorry for taking a while to reply - only just saw your comment!
Let me know if you still want to use my Elite music and I'll enable the download option for that track.
I just ask that you credit me somewhere in the game/documentation (Jamie Treacher) and it would also be great it you could provide a link to my Soundcloud page somewhere in the documentation.
Yeah, so let me know!
Thanks.
Vuzz

Post by Vuzz »

Hi jamieboo ,

Of course i've credited you and no problem also to provide a link to soundcloud.

thanks a lot ,

but i have a problem to sign in on soundcloud , maybe you can send me a link to a dropbox ? or else ?

EDIT: ok , finaly i'm sign in , i begun the dl , your theme was put on the next release of genesia , ( when i've finish the french translate ^^), thanks again !
Last edited by Vuzz on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamieboo

Post by jamieboo »

Hello again Vuzz

I don't think you need to sign in - the problem you were having was probably because I had not yet flagged the track as downloadable.
But now I have! The track should now be downloadable.
Just click on the download button beneath the waveform.

Please et me know once you've got it, or if you have any problems.

Thanks! :)
jamieboo

Post by jamieboo »

Splendid - thanks! :)
Let me know when it's available so I can check it out!
Vuzz

Post by Vuzz »

@ Jamie
Its release here http://spacesimcentral.com/ssc/topic/39 ... entry44871

I have credited you , in the changelog, in the "about Gensia " text. and also in the musics folder of the game ^^

Thanks .

PS. The song is in the general folder(space) and so he comme with a random function, if you want listen more rapidly you can copy this one in the "near-planet" subfolder of the core folder, and restart the game .