new faces

Topics about the face generator.
impaktor

Re: new faces

Post by impaktor »

Hey! these look way better than what we have, I think we could replace what we have with these.
Although we're only interested in species 0.

Not sure what you mean with what is needed for pioneer to run. You should not need equal amount of differant assets, I assume the minimum is one single item of each asset type?
matanzan

Post by matanzan »

Please feel free to replace the original files. ;)
(BTW: some of the çlothes (uniforms) are (permitted) adaptions of or based on the work of Captain Now/Everhart, and Boabafet. so that's where the main inspiration came from.

I'm working atm on the females of Species 0 ... (gonna work faster ^^ )

They were originally just meant as an alternative portraits mod for those who like it.

----
I will also put in separate downloads for those who want more species in their game.
As you can see on the download pages there are a blue (klingon-like?) species, a green (lizard-like?) species, a red (horned-like) species, an some (roswell-like?) yellow species, and some androids.

Of course once those mods/pictures are finished people might wanna come up with their names or background.(hint/wink)
I assume not everybody will like (all of) them, so it's up to the user to decide.

----
What I meant is indeed you need at least one asset - like a cloth_0_0, and a cloth_1_0 - of each to avoid errors. Right?
I just put in a few extras for people to have a bit of variation while trying out the mod.

At this moment basically *only* the males of species 0, race 0 and the male clothes and accessories are done.
Some of these might be updated/finetuned later.

All the rest is still in the works, and I just added at least one asset of each other required file.
impaktor

Post by impaktor »

OK, cool, keep us updated on the progress of species 0, as we do need females.
...in the game that is.
matanzan

Post by matanzan »

We can't live without them... ;)

- 35 Females, Species 0, Race 0 done.
- eyes done also. (in the eyes, mouth, nose zip)

Next will be either other race males of females, or the hair.
matanzan

Post by matanzan »

There are 26 Species 0, Race 1 female heads available now.

Next will be either the males of Race 1, Race 3 M/F or hair
matanzan

Post by matanzan »

New downloads available at the website: https://spacesimpics2.weebly.com

Page: Species 0, Eyes, Mouth, Nose, 21 eyes and more v.2 (test download available) - November 23, 2020 -- Type: zipfile
Page: Species 0, Race 1 (v.2), 26 female heads- Full download (download available) - November 23, 2020 -- Type: zipfile
Page: Species 0, Race 2, 26 female heads- Full download (download available) - November 23, 2020 -- Type: zipfile
Page: Species 1, Race 0, 4 Male and 5 female heads, hair, clothes, acc (test download available) - November 23, 2020 -- Type: zipfile

Next will be either the males of Species 0, Race 1 or Race 2
impaktor

Post by impaktor »

Cool, there are now women as well, so I think we can use species 0.
We'll have to keep the other species outside the game, as we're "all human" galaxy.

(Although, I can imagine some mission dealing with a genetic mutant, or long lost alien or something in the storyline.)