Cant open Lua Console on newest version

rurquiza

Cant open Lua Console on newest version

Post by rurquiza »

Is there anything different in this release from February? The default key for opening the Lua Console is not working, and I can't find it on bidding options. =/
nozmajner

Re: Cant open Lua Console on newest version

Post by nozmajner »

It if fixed on master, it is bindable. Release will hopefully happen the coming weeks.
One might suggest, that the best course of action is to build master, so the loads of new things get tested a bit more.
But if you can't do that, in Documents/Pioneer/config.txt find the console binding line, and set it to Key48. That should put the console to 0 on the top numbers row
rurquiza

Post by rurquiza »

It works!!! Thank you very much!
rurquiza

Post by rurquiza »

Alright. The whole reason I wanted to access the lua console was to set custom time accelerations... I figured I can switch to any of the preset values by typing:

import("Game").SetTimeAcceleration(“10x”)

or 100x or 1000x.... but any other number won't work. How do I make it go to custom values like 30x or 60x ???
nozmajner

Post by nozmajner »

You can't as far as I know, the values are hardcoded.
If the reason for it is having 500-1000AU-ish distances in some systems, then you might want to target the other star for Hyperjump before you jump into the system.
rurquiza

Post by rurquiza »

No... just wanted to have more time acceleration options before the 100x, like 30x or 60x. But ok then, thanks!
impaktor

Post by impaktor »

You need the game source code to do that, and re-compile. (src/Game.cpp might be a good place to start un-nesting the code).