Comments and Suggestions

For suggesting features that might be useful
acce245@gmail.com

Comments and Suggestions

Post by acce245@gmail.com »

I've been playing this a bit, and I've noticed some things.

The alignment of weight and repair status, for example, does not align for weapons it seems. Obviously this isn't a major drawback.

Being able to rebind things like the RMB wheel for docking/autopilot like we can with the other two wheels would be nice. The ability to rebind or unbind keys like F5 would also be nice.

The bind for cycle camera mode appears not to work. Again, this doesn't break the game, it just is a thing that doesn't work. The rest of the keybinds and axes seem fine for now.

A fuel gauge on the HUD for tank and storage would be nice. A bind for dumping/pumping fuel between storage and tank would also be nice.

Being able to have a reverse thrust toggle rather than a forward/backward combined axis would be nice. If this exists, I may have missed it. Setting the axis to half axis mode causes the throttle to go from forward to reverse, rather than reversing the 0 point of the axis. So instead of reversing the axis to change which direction the axis is pushed to engage the throttle, reversing the axis fires the reverse thrusters instead of the forward. 0% is still full throttle and 100% is null throttle (using X56 hotas throttle). If there were a bind for that checkmark that would solve that issue, but the throttle would still be backwards.

I haven't noticed anything else that stands out at the moment. I'm looking forward to playing long into the future.
acce245@gmail.com

Re: Comments and Suggestions

Post by acce245@gmail.com »

Another suggestion: It would be really neat to have the ability to sort missions by the various listed categories, like time remaining or distance. Even if it's only sortable in the personal screen that would be neat. Obviously not high priority.
impaktor

Re: Comments and Suggestions

Post by impaktor »

Thanks for feedback.

Some of the things you mention are about to be re-done, and hopefully re-emerge in a better state when done.

I don't play with joystick myself, so I'll let others answer as to the joystick suggestions.

Stay tuned for the new annual release next Saturday.