Feature request: Sector Map search list

For suggesting features that might be useful
DynV

Feature request: Sector Map search list

Post by DynV »

I've been making a list of system with a population >= 1 billion and I'd like for all the systems of my list of them (possibly CSV) being either highlighted or the remainder being de-emphasized (ie like when having no fuel for a hyperspace jump (empty 2nd fuel bar)). If it's difficult to implement, perhaps there can be search filters, ie: pop-ge-1bil.
impaktor

Re: Feature request: Sector Map search list

Post by impaktor »

I don't understand. Did you do the list in Pioneer, and you want to export it to csv?
DynV

Post by DynV »

I have a file with the system names. I'd like to make a list of those names, whether with a comma token to make a CSV or any other token, then paste that in the search bar of the sector map to see a 3D map of only those systems; I can set the cargo fuel to 0 beforehand so no system is labeled before pasting.
impaktor

Post by impaktor »

That sounds like a very niche thing, not sure who would want to develop that.
nozmajner

Post by nozmajner »

I think the ability to filter the sector map with several criteria like population, economy and such would mostly cover this
DynV

Post by DynV »

nozmajner wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:02 pm I think the ability to filter the sector map with several criteria like population, economy and such would mostly cover this
I mentioned it in the OP:
DynV wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:39 pmIf it's difficult to implement, perhaps there can be search filters, ie: pop-ge-1bil.