Some ideas : hangar and interactive cockpits MFDs

For suggesting features that might be useful
yitianetie56

Some ideas : hangar and interactive cockpits MFDs

Post by yitianetie56 »

Hi,

i am very glad to see the updates to the game, especially the recovery of savegames feature which is very usefull. I think about some interesting features but maybe you have already thought about :
- Of course, I don't need to create a company but it should be fine to park somewhere (i think about a garage or a hangar) some vessels that we could own, without having to sell them everytime. Could we own several vessels (of course we need to buy them) that we could switch according to a specific mission (trading, mail or passengers carrier...) ?
- It is good to see that more and more virtual cockpits are created and well modelled. I have watched some clips where some of your developers show interactive buttons inside the virtual cockpit. But what about the built-up screens ? Coud we expect multifunctions displays (barely like in Orbiter) to help in navigation(eg. calculating orbits, fuel transfer, lights and energy management...) in the future ?

Anyways, keep up for the good work. I have done a small donation to you.
Etienne
impaktor

Re: Some ideas : hangar and interactive cockpits MFDs

Post by impaktor »

Parkng ships would be nice, and we'd like to have. However, separating ship from player in the code is a massive task, thus will not happen soon, unless someone becomes very motivated to do a very big menial task.
Coud we expect multifunctions displays
I believe that is the plan, yes. Currently, we're all steam ahead on other parts of the game, like total re-make of the equipment system.

Keep an eye on Changelog.txt
I have done a small donation to you
Indeed, thank you kindly, and not so small at all.